CHAO ASSOCIATION SERVICES, LLC. FOR YOUR INSPECTION NEEDS. PRE-PURCHASE, FOUR-POINT INSURANCE, ROOF AND FLORIDA WIND MITIGATION INSPECTIONS. 904-945-6529 firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT CHAO-ASSOCIATION SERVICES, LLC…
Joe Chao is a Jacksonville Beach native who attended and graduated from Florida schools and universities. Joe is a State of Florida certified home inspector (HI929) with 30 years hands-on experience as a state-licensed building contractor in both Florida (CBC 1258342) and Georgia (RLQAOO252). From the ground up, we know what to look for when inspecting your home. If you need a professional with skill sets that define a successful inspection professional, you will find Joe to be an advocate and dedicated steward to the home purchase or sales process.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, you are wise to utilize the services of a home inspector who is certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). As a certified InterNACHI inspector I…
• Pass InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some state licensing boards,
• Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice,
• Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics,
• Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires, among other things, that I receive 24 hours of continuing education each year,
• Have completed InterNACHI’s ethics "obstacle course" which ensures that I am aware of my ethical duties as a home inspector,
• Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice exam.
• Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirements,
• Maintain a continuing education log,
• Am required to successfully complete InterNACHI’s comprehensive Standards of Practice course and examination, Roofing course and examination, Structural course and examination and Electrical course and examination, Plumbing course and examination, Inspector Safety course and examination, Wood Destroying Organism course and examination, 25 Standards course and examination, Moisture Intrusion course and examination, Vermiculite Insulation course, Polybutylene Plumbing course, Water Heater TPR Valve course, Emergency Exit course, Log Home course and examination, Green Building course and examination, Mold Inspection course and examination, Radon course and examination, Commercial Inspection course and examination, and the Foundation Walls and Piers course and examination,
• Complete at least one very advanced inspection course every 2 years, and
• Have access to a number of learning tools such as inspection tips and technique illustrations, a library of home inspection books and videos, the industry’s largest message board, InterNACHI’s "what’s new" publication of recent inspection news, and the InterNACHI University.
When you have a need for a home inspection, I am hopeful you will not settle for anything less than an InterNACHI-certified home inspector.
contact me email@example.com